After completing the online registration, you MUST also submit the following to the school office for your
registration to be complete:
- $50 nonrefundable registration fee payable to Our Lady of the Visitation School
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate, unless Baptized at Our Lady of the Visitation Church
- Signed Statement of Intent Letter
- Request to Transfer Records for incoming Grades 1-8 only
Registration is not complete until ALL items above have been received.
You can drop items off at the school office or mail items to:
Our Lady of the Visitation School
3180 South Rd
Cincinnati Ohio 45248
Our Lady of the Visitation is a Catholic parish elementary school, operated, supported, and directed as part of this parish sponsored educational program, pursuant to the policies of the Archdiocesan and Area Commissions on Education. Our Lady of the Visitation School is established to primarily serve the parishioners of Our Lady of the Visitation Parish.
How is admission priority determind?
In the event there would be more new registrants than spots available, admissions will go as follows:
1. Children of participating parishioners, who have siblings already enrolled at Our Lady of the Visitation School in grades K-8.
2. Children of participating parishioners, whose older children already attended Our Lady of the Visitation School.
3. The first child of a participating parishioner.
4. Participating member of another Divine Mercy Parish.
5. Participating member of another Catholic Parish.
6. The above being equal, the participating family which has been registered in the parish the longest will prevail.
Definition of Participating Parishioner: A participating parishioner is one who participates in the faith life of our parish. This is demonstrated through weekly Mass attendance, participation in the community life of our parish by volunteering time and talents in ministries and organizations, and as able financially to support the parish on a regular, ongoing basis through Sunday donations, in addition to staying current on tuition.
Please call the School Office at
for more registration information.