ARCHDIOCESAN TUITION ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
2019-2020 School Year
Deadline: January 31, 2019
All financial aid assistance offered to Our Lady of the Visitation students & families must be applied for through FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. This includes assistance from the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Catholic Education Foundation (One Faith, One Hope, One Love) as well as assistance from the OLV Education Fund.
• To be considered for financial aid for the 2019-20 school year, you must apply before January 31, 2019 through FACTS.
• Both the Archdiocese and Our Lady of the Visitation financial aid programs begin with a single application through FACTS.
• No financial aid or assistance will be given without first applying through FACTS prior to January 31, 2019.
• We have made a significant change to our FACTS application to enable our school families to easily meet the January 31, 2019 deadline.
• For this application cycle all families will be required to submit their 2017 tax return information. Our financial aid application aligns with that of the area catholic high schools as well as with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati requirement.
• Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
Leslee House in the Parish Office,
(513) 922-2056 or